THIS IS HAPPINESS


I know I've been blogging a lot lately but I had to say what was on my mind at this very second!
These are the days that I live for! I'm currently backstage listening to "Memory" from Cats being sung on stage by an adorable little girl named Shannon.
I'm at my LAST tech rehearsal until my show opens tomorrow. As I was sitting here waiting to come on, I was thinking to myself: Wow, this is really what I love. I love the costumes and props and the cues and the spike tape and the saftey pins and the costume changes ad just EVERYTHING. I feel like I've just won some kind of prize.
There isn't anything in this world that makes me feel as happy. I'm also excited for my auditions coming up on Monday! Excited for a change of scenery. But sad to be leaving this show so soon. Jungalbook went on for so long so this show feels so short.
Anywho, I gotta get ready to go on soon. Two cute little martians just walked in wanting my attention.
Come see my show!

Popular posts from this blog

That Funk

Success

Sometimes Callbacks take a while!