Opening Niiiight + An Announcement


Before I make my "big announcement" I wanted to just spill my emotions out all over my keyboard about opening night... it. was. FANTASTIC. I don't think I've ever had a more successful opening night! My cast really pulled it together and had an amazing show tonight. I didn't drop and cues and I felt really connected to all my characters. My Gaddafi accent was good and my words felt motivated.

After a show or an audition, EE will always ask how I felt about it. If the answer is good, that means I did good! I'm so happy, I wish I could just run to Syd and EE and tell them everything. I know they'd be so proud of me... I'm talking like they're dead or something. They certainly are not I just haven't spoken with them in a while :P

My mother said that she was laughing so hard she was crying. I really hope some of my new friends from church come and see it. If you're one of my new friends from church and you're reading this, don't feel pressured! I'm just excited to show what I've been working on since I've been missing church. I feel so motivated to just go on and take on the world. I can't WAIT for my audition for For Colored Girls... I really really really really want to be in that... like a lot. I also have some other auditions coming up this weekend as well. Which brings me to my big announcement! Drum roll please.... ... I have decided to start making my way into doing films! Yeah!

It's something I've been on the fence about for a loooong time. But I think it'll be a good way to get my name out there AND I'm excited to learn a different style of acting. Woo! I'm really stoked. I'm auditioning for a small student film tomorrow and I'm pretty pumped.

It's times like these that It's really clear that this love for acting is truly sent from God. I know He's celebrating with me at this moment and is eager for me to open the gift that is my future! As always, I ask for your prayer that God would keep me humble and confident, smart and fearless, and that I make Christ-like decisions.

<3

Popular posts from this blog

That Funk

Success

Sometimes Callbacks take a while!