Voice and Diction

I am currently enrolled in Voice and Diction at MCC, under the instruction of Ian Christiansen.

So far I am LOVING the class. I took a V&D class when I did the Scottsdale Conservatory Theatre, but unfortunately those credits didn't transfer. I enjoyed the class I took before, but because it was an accelerated class  we only got to hit the basics. I can already tell that Ian's class is going to be my favorite. I've only been to two classes and I'm already learning more about my body and my instrument than I haven learned in a while.

I hope by the end of this class I will be able to carry myself like a professional actor and sustain good breath support and diction while I'm on stage.

I'll keep you posted!

Popular posts from this blog

That Funk

Success

Sometimes Callbacks take a while!